• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Color Challenge - PCC506

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Color Challenge!

This weeks challenge is a color challenge, Granny Apple Green, Soft Sea Foam, Mossy Meadow, Shaded
Spruce & Gold Metallic. and we were to choose at least 3 of these colors. My color choices were Soft Sea Foam, Shaded Spruce and Gold Metallic. I also chose the Around The Bend Bundle and the Pretty Prints Designer Series Paper (DSP) with which to make my card.

The Around The Bend Bundle has some lovely curvy dies that make fun cards like this one. The pretty Prints DSP had my color choices for the greens and the flowers and hearts were die cut from the Brushed Metallics Paper.

I hope you liked my take on this weeks color challenge. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks colors and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will create.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!




ABOUT THE KIT

Name: Ten Years of Growth

This kit includes:

  • All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes. 
  • An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
  • 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot 
  • Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
  • Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
  • 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!

Completed card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8  cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake