• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop!

This month we have a sketch and/or a 3D item theme. I have chosen to share one of my new treat holders. My grandsons new favorite candy bar is called a Bueno Crispy Creamy Chocolate Bar made by Kinder. I love making treat holders, especially boxes. I CASEd a treat box Marisa Alvarez had made, but I changed the size a bit to fit my chocolate bar. Costco had these on sale and the expiration date allowed me to make a bunch of these for my one and only craft fair for this year. 


I started with the Lights Aglow 6 x 6 Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP). I made the box with Cherry Cobbler Cardstock 1st an then decorated it with the Lights Aglow SDSP. I stamped the trio of trees from the Regal Reindeer Bundle with Evening Evergreen Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock. I then die cut the trees with the coordinating Reindeer Dies. I also cut the smaller trees with the Reindeer Dies using the Lights aglow SDSP. this die has tiny cuts that you can pull out to add some dimension. You can't really see this due to the gold sparkles in the paper. I adhered the die cut trees to the stamped trees with Liquid Glue. Then I adhered the assembled trees to a Lights Aglow SDSP oval with Stampin Dimensionals. This oval was matted on a scalloped Cherry Cobbler oval (Layering Ovals Dies - Retired). I tied a bow around the box with the Metallic Edge Ribbon. I popped up the completed oval onto the box with Stampin' Dimensionals. The sentiment comes from the Brightest Glow Stamp Set. I stamped the sentiment with Cherry Cobbler Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Then die cut it and a Cherry Cobbler mat with the Potted Succulents Dies. 

I really love the way this treat holder turned out. I think my customers and family will love it. 

Now it is time to see what INKspiration awaits you on your next blog stop.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 
Layering Ovals Dies
Layering Ovals Dies
[141706]



‘Tis the season to make your own Christmas cards with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette which is sure to match various styles of holiday décor and look great on mantles everywhere. 
Each kit contains enough supplies to create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. These cards are sure to bring the warm holiday spirit. 
And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, you’ll have a breeze at creating a cohesive look for all your holiday gifting needs. Make this season the most wonderful time of the year for your loved ones—and for yourself!

Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!