• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog - PCC487

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week Mellisa has a Color Challenge (PCC487) for us to play with. We are to use 2-3 colors plus a
metallic element in our project. I chose the Aspen Trees Dies, the Rays of Light Background Stamp & a sentiment from the Fond of Autumn Stamp Set to use in this project. I started by stamping the Rays of Light background in Crushed Curry Ink. I added a Basic White Stylish Shapes Circle die cut to this. The I die cut 3 Aspen Tree layers from Thick Basic White Cardstock. I used a Blending Brush to add a little Crumb Cake Ink to the trees and then speckled the entire layer with Crumb Cake Ink. I adhered all of the Aspen Tree Layers together with dots of Liquid Glue. Also added some Dimensionals to the back of these layers and popped it up on the Rays of Light layer. I die cut the largest Aspen Leaf on some Brushed Metallic Cardstock. Then die cut the smallest Aspen Leaves on Old Olive, Crushed Curry & Cajun Craze Cardstock ( I spritzed some water on the cardstock before die cutting). I adhered all the leaves with Liquid Glue. The sentiment was heat embossed with White Stampin' Embossing Powder on a strip of Cajun Craze Cardstock and then die cut with a Stylish Shapes Sentiment Die. This was popped up on the trees with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals. The card base is Old Olive Cardstock. 

I hope you liked my take on this weeks theme. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks theme and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will create.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!

Product List 




‘Tis the season to make your own Christmas cards with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette which is sure to match various styles of holiday décor and look great on mantles everywhere. 
Each kit contains enough supplies to create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. These cards are sure to bring the warm holiday spirit. 
And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, you’ll have a breeze at creating a cohesive look for all your holiday gifting needs. Make this season the most wonderful time of the year for your loved ones—and for yourself!