• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC490

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a theme challenge, PCC489 - Home For The Holidays, for you to play with. 
I am sharing a horizontal faux step card this week. I first saw this card on Emma Goddard's blog. I made a version of this fun fold for Christmas last year, this was also a Paper Craft Crew Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. This time I will be using products from the Lights Aglow Suite Collection. I started with Evening Evergreen Cardstock for the card base. I used some of the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper (DSP)for the card front and the strip on the front fold. The tent base is also Evening Evergreen Cardstock. I die cut a stitched scalloped rectangle (this has been cut down to fit the tree) from the Lights Aglow Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP).The tree has been cut from the Lights Aglow SDSP (you can get 2 of these from each sheet of the SDSP). I popped up the tree on the stitched scalloped rectangle with Stampin' Dimensionals. I die cut 2 of the stars from the Glimmer Specialty Paper and adhered them to the tree top with Mini Glue Dots. The snowflakes on the card front have been stamped with Versamark Ink and heat embossed wit White Basic Embossing Powder. The sentiment was also heat embossed on Evening Evergreen Cardstock. The tree and the snowflakes were die cut with the Twinkling Light Dies and the sentiment was die cut with the Labels Aglow Dies. I love the ability Stampin' Up! gives us to die cut our Designer Series Paper. I did have to make an envelope to fit this card. 

My card base is Evening Evergreen - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Scored on the long side - 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 5 1/2"
The DSP layers are 1" x 5 1/4" & 2 3/4" x 5 1/4"
The Evening Evergreen "tent" is 2 15/16" x 7 5/8" scored at 3"
Stitched Scalloped Rectangle - 2 13/16" x 4 7/16" (finished size)
The SDSP card front is 2 1/2" x 3 11/16"
Sentiment - 11/16" x 3 5/8"  (finished size)
Tree - 2 5/16" x 4 1/8"

I hope you liked my take on this weeks theme. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks theme and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will create.



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking! 

Product List 



ABOUT THE KIT

Name: From the North Pole

This kit includes:

  • This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
  • Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
  • You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
  • Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.

Finished gift tag size: 2" x 3" (5.1 x 7.6 cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet



Comments

  1. Love how you used the lights aglow for your project card. Beautiful, soft and chrismassy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!