• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop




 Welcome to the GSF Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is Halloween & Autumn Colors. The Bewitching Bundle (Stamp Set & Witch Hat Builder Punch) is the Halloween star of these projects. This is an images only stamp set so I have added sentiments from the Best Witches & Scary Cute Stamp Sets. 

The card base is Parakeet Party Cardstock. The card front and the Mini Pocket Envelope is from the Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper (DSP). The witches hats and boots are stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored with Stampin' Blends Markers. I embossed a piece of Highland Heather Cardstock with the Quatrefoil Tile Embossing folder, then die cut this piece with a Deckled Rectangles Die. This was matted onto another piece of Parakeet Party Cardstock. 

I tied bows around the assembled embossed layer and the Mini Pocket Envelope with the Black & White Gingham Ribbon. The hats were adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals. The boots & spider were adhered with Liquid Glue. the sentiments were also stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink. I added a few 2022-2024 In Color Matted Decorative Dots to both projects.

I know my Great Granddaughter will love both of these and I hope that you liked them too. Now it is time for your next blog stop. 



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 





‘Tis the season to make your own Christmas cards with the Ho Ho Ho Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit contains whimsical designs of Santa and his reindeer in a classic Christmas color palette which is sure to match various styles of holiday décor and look great on mantles everywhere. 
Each kit contains enough supplies to create 9 festive cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. These cards are sure to bring the warm holiday spirit. 
And word from the North Pole is that this kit coordinates with next month’s Paper Pumpkin tag kit and the special add-on product! With so much coordination between products, you’ll have a breeze at creating a cohesive look for all your holiday gifting needs. Make this season the most wonderful time of the year for your loved ones—and for yourself!

Comments

  1. Love these fun Halloween projects. The bold, bright colors are perfect. I love the way you have combined these products to capture the spooky fun of Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I almost used the same Bundle, and the same paper...lol. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Halloween cards. Too bad we don't celebrate it in The Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!