• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC490

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

We have a Sketch, PCC490, for you to play with this week. I have mostly used products from the
Gingham Cottage Suite Collection in this project. I started with a Crumb Cake card base. I stamped the trio of Oak Leaves all around the card base edges using Crumb Cake Ink. The card front comes from the Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper (DSP), which I die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I matted this onto a Basic White layer. I embossed a strip of the Silver & Gold Specialty Paper with the Leaf Fall 3D Embossing Folder and popped this up on the card base with Dimensionals. The circle is a Crumb Cake die cut (Stylish Shapes Dies). I stamped the branch wreath with Early Espresso Ink & die cut it with the Country Wreath Dies. I stamped the leaf branches with Evening Evergreen Ink and die cut them along with a few other sprigs with the Country Wreath Dies. The Bow is stamped with Cajun Craze Ink and die cut with the same dies. The Sentiment Strip is stamped with Cajun Craze Ink too. I added a few Champagne Basic Rhinestones to the finished card.

I hope you liked my take on this weeks sketch. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.We can't wait to see what you will create.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 




ABOUT THE KIT

Name: From the North Pole

This kit includes:

  • This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
  • Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
  • You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
  • Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.

Finished gift tag size: 2" x 3" (5.1 x 7.6 cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet

Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!