• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge #379 Bright Blooms



Bright Blooms! Spring has finally made it to the Rockies and I am enjoying my 75 degree days. I
have been clearing the weeds and dead fall out my flower bed. Hooked the water back up and I spend a few minutes out there with a cup of coffee in my hand in the mornings just watching it grow.

When I saw the colors in this photo I really could not settle for just a few of them. Then I remembered the daisy like flower in the Lovely You Stamp set. I had so much fun stamping these little flowers on a previous project that I thought I would do so again. You can see that project here.

This time I stamped a full sheet of Whisper White Cardstock using just about all of the colors I saw in the photo. I think it turned out great. Definitely Bright Blooms.

The Card Base is Mint Macaron. The Card Front is Melon Mambo. I used one of the Ornate Layer Dies for the Design Layer. I inserted the Design Layer in the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and then ran it through the Big Shot. The Sentiment is heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I used my new favorite tool, the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch to Punch the ends of the 3/4" Sentiment Strip & the 1" strip to mat it. If you look close you can see that I stamped the mat with Versamark Ink. I popped this up on the card with dimensionals. The bow is our 1/4" White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon that I colored to match.

I hope you will be inspired to create your own version of bright blooms and post it on this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge, PCC379. Thank You for taking the time to come and take a look at my project. Questions and Comments are always welcome.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!


Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00