• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #381


Good morning Crafty Friends,

This week on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog we have a new Sketch #381 for you to try. I finally received my Forever Fern Bundle and I am so in love with these distINKtive rubber stamps.
They are photo realistic stamps made by Stampin' Up! I hope you can see the wonderful effect in my photo. The Card Base is Pretty Peacock Cardstock and Just Jade Cardstock for the Card Front. The Stitched Oval is Whisper White and the Scalloped Oval Mat is Shaded Spruce. The Striped Strip is from the Forever Greenery DSP. the Solid Strip is Pretty Peacock. I stamped the Greenery with Shaded Spruce Ink. Both of the sentiments are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. The sentiment on the Oval is from the Forever Fern stamp set and the sentiment on the Inside Layer is from A Wish For Everything stamp set.

I Hope you will take the challenge and post your take on this sketch over on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge #381 page.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List