• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #380


Good morning Crafty Friends!

This week on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog we have a horizontal sketch for you to try.
With Father's Day only a couple of weeks away I chose to use this sketch for my card. Starting with a Very Vanilla Card Base and the fabulous In Good Taste Designers Series Paper . I used this for my Card Front and for the Sentiment Die Cut.  Each sheet has photographic images of wood, tile, stone, and other elements. The Sentiment comes from the By The Dock stamp set. I thought it was so appropriate for a Father's Day Card. The dies that I used on the Card Front Elements come from the Tasteful Labels Dies and the Sunflower Dies. The Brown Bear is from the Rustic Retreat stamp set. The Leaf Sprigs use 2 of the new In Colors, Bumblebee & Cinnamon Cider. The Happy Father's Day on the Inside Layer is from the A Wish For Everything stamp set. I used the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch to Punch the sentiment label & mat out.

I Hope you will take the challenge and post your take on this sketch over on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge #380 page.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!

Product List