• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends - Jolly July

 

Welcome to the July GSF Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is Jolly July. I love Christmas in July. Being a crafter for most of my  adult life Christmas crafts of many kinds are in my blood. I was so happy to see holiday themed suites, bundles & stamps available in the Online Exclusives that went live yesterday. You have to go and check it out. And, Bonus Days are back for this month only. You can earn a $5 coupon for every $50 you spend between now and the 31st of July. Then you can redeem these coupons in August.

The card I am sharing with you today is a Double Z Fold Card. This one is new to me but has been around for several years in many variations. I've used products from the Season of Gold & Green Suite Collection. 

I was able to die cut the pine boughs and the golden bells directly from the Designer Series Paper. This can be such a time saver if you want to mass produce your holiday cards. So the only stamping I did was the sentiments and I chose to emboss them in Gold Stampin' Embossing Powder. 

I hope you liked my 1st holiday card. Now I will send you on to Kimberley's blog and we will see what Jolly July inspiration she has for you.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!







Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!