• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New@SU! Blog Hop - Sophisticated Sled


Welcome to the New At SU! Blog Hop! 


  We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are full of creative paper crafting ideas to share with you and get you crafting! Today we are showcasing projects that including any kind of METALLIC element (specialty paper, embossing, ribbon, embellishment). My project has some Silver Foil die cuts in it.

I have used the new Sophisticated Sled Bundle, which includes the Sophisticated Sled Stamps Set & the coordinating Sophisticated Sled Dies. I have also used the Iconic Celebrations Designer Series Paper and the Radiating Stitches Dies. This Gift Card Fun Fold design is one of my favorites. I focused on the wonderful dies that came with this bundle. I just love the Cherry Cobbler shoelaces & the Silver Foil blades on the ice skates. And the wood like detail on the Crumb Cake sled was accented a little more by inking up the die using the Stampin' Brayer and Crumb Cake Ink. The sled frame is die cut from the Silver Foil too. I also love the Old Olive & Mossy Meadow garlands that I added to the sled. the assembled sled has been popped up on a Basic White Radiating Stitches die cut with Stampin' Dimensionals. The card base pieces are Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. The sentiments have been stamped with Mossy Meadow Ink and die cut with the Everyday Details Dies & the Unbound Love Dies. I added a few Cherry Cobbler & Pearl Adhesive-Backed Berries.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!



Blog Hop Index

Product List





Comments

  1. Great job making the skates look real with the silver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silver blades on the skates and sled frame are delightful- my favorite card of this month's hop, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Jan! Your touches of the metallic elements are subtle and create interest!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!