• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop - Christmas in July Color Challenge


Welcome to the Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop!

 Our theme for this month is a Christmas In July Color Challenge.

I have to say thank you to Stampin' up for the adorable Filled With Cheer add on stamp set that they added to the Online Exclusives this month. What I mean by add on is that this stamp set uses dies from the Filled With Fun Bundle (also an Online Exclusive product).


My card front is Crumb Cake Cardstock. I added a little Crumb Cake Ink to the edges with a Blending Brush. Then speckled it with some Whisper White Craft Ink. Then I die cut a large circle with the Deckled Circles Dies and embossed the circle with the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder. This I adhered to the card front with Liquid Glue. I stamped the images with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Basic White Thick Cardstock then colored them with my Stampin' Blends Markers. I die cut the wagon, wheels & handle, Then used my Scan n Cut to cut out the plants and presents. 


I adhered the plants, presents & handle to the wagon with Liquid Glue. I adhered the assembled wagon to the card front with Stampin Dimensionals. The sentiment was stamped with Real Red Ink on a Deckled Circle die cut. I adhered this to a stitched Crumb Cake circle with a Mini Stampin' Dimensional. Then adhered this to the card front with Liquid Glue. I added a little Linen Thread bow to the sentiment circles. 


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,

 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!



Angie McKenzie  ●  Aurélie Fabre

Jan Musselman   ●  Mo Rootes

   Leonie Stuart  ●  Karen Henderson  ●  Annette Ball

Judith Patterson  ●  Tricia Butts


Product List




Comments

  1. Beautiful card Jan! I love the circle on the back which is a bit reminiscent of snow globes and the ink craft and ombre Crumb Cake work. Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!