• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

June 2024 N@SU! Blog Hop - Catalog Sketch With The Country Woods Collection

 


Welcome to the NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are full of creative paper crafting ideas to share with you and get you crafting! Today we are showcasing products from the 2024-2025Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog. We have each chosen one of the sketches  from page 22 to jump start our creativity.


I chose Sketch - 15 and turned it on its side.

I have used products from the Country Woods Collection. My card base is Misty Moonlight Cardstock. The card front is from the Country Lace Designer Series Paper (DSP). I matted the card front on Basic White Cardstock. My Basic White circle is die cut using the Spotlight On Nature circle dies. The teapot and floral image stamps are from the Country Flowers Bundle. I stamped the teapot on a scrap piece of the Country Woods DSP. Then added some shading with a Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends Marker The teapot, floral images and the sentiments were stamped with Tuxedo black Ink. Both of the floral images were colored with Stampin' Blends. The sentiments come from the Country Birdhouse Stamp Set (I am going to be using these a lot). 


I adhered the floral image to the teapot with a little Liquid Glue. Then adhered the assembled image to the circle with Stampin' Dimensionals. I adhered the sentiment label to the teapot with Liquid Glue. I used a Mini Glue dot to adhere the Flirty Flamingo Baker's Twine bow to the circle. The completed circle was adhered to the card front with a few more Dimensionals. I have also used the Country Lace DSP to cover the flap on my envelope.


I added a 1/2" strip of the same DSP to the bottom of my inside layer. That little floral image is from the Country Birdhouse bundle.

Well I hope you liked my take on sketch -15. Sketches are a great way to start a project. I hope you will make use of the sketches on pg. 22 in the annual catalog too. Have a great day!

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,

 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!




Product List





Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!