• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the June 2024 Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop!

This month's theme is Coloring Inside The Lines. So our team members will be choosing projects that require coloring. If you are a stamper like me there are many coloring options.  Like with pastels, watercolor pencils, blender pens, Stampin' Blends, or Stampin' Write Markers. For today's project I colored my stamped images with Stampin' Blends Markers. I used two of the new 2024-2026 In Colors, Pretty In Pink & Summer Splash. I am pretty well addicted to the new In Colors. How about you? 


I have used the Spotlight On Nature Bundle for this fun fold card. The images in this stamp set use the etching technique which gives you the shading areas as well as some amazing detail built right into this cling rubber stamp set. The Spotlight On Nature Circle Dies have 3 different edge designs and 4 different sizes each, for a total of 12 circle dies.


This fun fold card design is by Susan Campfield will actually fit into a Stampin' Up! medium Envelope. I have linked all of the photos to her Video Tutorial. She gives you the basic card measurements. She calls this fun fold a Double Stack Display Card. And of course she shows several other Double Stack Display cards she has made. And they are all gorgeous. I envy her & anyone else who can design fun folds. But I can enjoy CASEing them. Thank you Susan (I also cased the card front from a photo on Pinterest. Sadly there wasn't a link to that person). 

The Spotlight On Nature Bundle is $46.25 (you save 10% when you purchase the bundle).

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!



Product List






Click on the image to shop Bundles


Click on the image to shop Bundles





Comments

  1. Beautiful card! I love these colors together 💖 Thanks so much for sharing 🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!