• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New At SU! - Round We Go With The 2024 - 2026 In Colors


Welcome to the NEW AT SU! Blog hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who are full of creative paper crafting ideas to share with you and get you crafting! Today we are showcasing products using the new 2024-2026 In Colors available in the new 2024-2025 Annual Cataog. 


Our new In Colors are Pretty In Pink, Peach Pie, Shy Shamrock, Summer Splash & Petunia Pop. I have chosen to use the Round We Go Bundle for the card set I am sharing today.
The Round We Go Bundle has a RosetteDie that can have rounded or pointed petals. It will make  rosettes as large as 3 1/4" in diameter. The ones that I made are 1 3/4". I wanted them to be closer in size to the other die cuts. 


I've used the same sentiment from the Rond We Go Stamp Set for all 3 cards. this 1st card has Pretty In Pink die cuts and a rosette. The Unbound Love Dies & the Flowers of Beauty Dies have some wonderful greenery and the little flowers are adorable. The greenery on this card is Shy Shamrock.


For this card I used Petunia Pop and Summer Splash. My card front on this one has been embossed with the Cute Crochet 3D Embossing Folder. All three cards have some ink blending on the card fronts. For this card I have die cut the little flowers from the 2024-2026 In color Glimmer Paper (Petunia Pop).


  For my last card I have Peach Pie die cuts and a rosette. The greenery is Shy Shamrock Cardstock as well as the card front mat. All of the cards have the 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer gems. All of the cards have the card fronts matted to the Summer splash Or Shy Shamrock Cardstock and the card bases are Basic White Thick Cardstock.  

I hope you enjoyed this stop on your way through our May New at SU! Blog Hop. Now it is time to travel on to Angie's blog where I am sure she will have some fabulous new IN Color INKspiration for you to enjoy.

Product List




Comments

  1. I've always loved the adorable decor look of rosettes and pinwheels, so I got this bundle and I love how you've used it with the In Colour DSP, and the added bonuses of the glimmer paper, the embossed background, foliage, and the shimmer gems! Awesome cards, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you used this set! I am super curious about it but don't know if I am brave enough to get it! Where the rosettes hard to make?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A terrific "spin" on the new In Colors- each card will be a celebration in the mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these cards! I can’t wait to get that bundle, I’ve always loved Rosettes, and you showcased them so well. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH my giddy Aunt I love everything about all 3 of these cards the combinations work so well together. I have never even seen this in the catalogue so perhaps I best go have another look. Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Especially the Petunia Pop landscape version. I had skipped over this bundle, and you've made me want it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooo beautiful cards! i love the details

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!