Global Stamping Friends - New Year & New Product




Welcome to the GSF Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is A New Year & New Product. On January 4th the new Jan-Apr 2024 Mini Catalog and the new Sale-A-Bration Brochure went live to the public. So, that means lots of new product to play with. This week I am sharing a card that I cased from the new Jan-Apr 2024 Mini Catalog. I used the Enduring Beauty Bundle which includes the Enduring Beauty Decorative Masks. I have been wishing for some more detailed masks and now we have some. 


The photo above shows the many ways the Enduring Beauty Bundle & Masks (page 38 & 39) Can be used. I wanted to try what I call the traditional method using my Blending Brushes to apply color to a stamped image. I am so pleased with how this turned out. I used Fresh Freesia & Lost Lagoon inks to color the floral image I had stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. My card front is from the Sale-A-Bration Softly Stippled 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper (DSP). A free item I earned with a $50 purchase. My card base is Lost Lagoon Cardstock and my sentiment has been stamped with Fresh Freesia Ink.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my 1st attempt using the Enduring Beauty Bundle. Now it is time to travel on to your next Blog Hop stop.



I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!