• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

New At SU!! - Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla Color Challenge

 


Welcome to the New At SU! December Blog Hop!


Our theme for this month was a Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla Color Challenge. Both of these colors are pretty neutral. The card I am sharing today is what I would call Monochromatic with a pop of color. I started with a Crumb Cake card base. The card front and mat are Very Vanilla Cardstock. I embossed the card front with one o the Basics 3D Embossing Folders ( the cross hatched one).  I die cut the holly leaves banner using the Christmas Classics die on some Gold Foil Sheets. I stamped the Christmas with Crumb Cake Ink (stamped off once), then stamped the merry several times with Crumb Cake Ink using my stamparatus. Stamping several times increases the depth of color. I then die cut the sentiment with the Countryside Corners Dies.  After cutting the holly banner in half lengthwise I adhered these 2 pieces to the back of the sentiment die cut with Liquid Glue. I popped this up on a Crumb Cake Strip with Stampin' Dimensionals. This assembled strip was adhered to the card front with Liquid Glue. I added some Retired Gilded Gems to the berries in the die cut to finish this card.

Now I am going to send you on to your next blog stop. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on this hop to see what Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla inspiration is waiting for you.


Product List

Comments

  1. Love, love, love this card, Jan! Such a wonderful Christmas card using these colors. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gilded gems are the icing on the card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!