• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKSpirations December 2023 Blog Hop - Sounds Of The Season


Welcome to the Stamping INKspirations December 2023 Blog Hop!


Our theme for this month is Sounds Of The Season. I am a total Christmasaholic. My Christmas decorations go up before Thanksgiving and don't get put away until after the New Year. There was a change this year though. We have a great grandson who just turned 1 year old and we babysit a couple of times a week. So I did not put out any of the decorations that sat on the floor. So the sounds of the season, Christmas music, is played while I am decorating and in my SUV when I have to go out. Growing up I was always in the choir, both at church and at school and still love to sing along when there is a Christmas song playing.

The card I am sharing today I CASED from both Tammy Wilson's & Tammy Hewlett's Merriest Trees blog posts. The card base is Pretty Peacock Cardstock. the card front is Basic White Cardstock the has been embossed with the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder. I used Pretty Peacock & Granny Apple Green Inks on Basic White Thick Cardstock and Blending Brushes for the tree on the left. I love this coloring technique. The garland & the star have been die cut with the Merriest Trees Dies on Gold Adhesive-backed Glimmer Paper (this was an Online Exclusives product). The sentiment and the edges of the tree on the right have been heat embossed with gold embossing powder from the Metallic's Stampin' Emboss Powders. Both of the trees have been popped up on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a few Real Red Basic Rhinestones to both trees.

🎶We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!🎶

Now it is time to hop along to your next Sound Of The Season INKspiration blog stop.


Product List


Send a wish to all your loved ones with the December Paper Pumpkin Kit!
It comes with nine card fronts, three each of three designs, and nine coordinating envelopes. 
It has paper pieces detailed with gold foil, embellishments, an all-occasion stamp set, and an acetate box
where you can store your finished cards! You can gift the kit itself or the finished product in the acetate box; 
either way, it's the perfect last minute gift for any occasion. 

ABOUT THE KIT

Kit Name: All the Best 

This kit includes:

9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
9 coordinating envelopes. 
1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
1 photopolymer stamp set. 
Embellishments.
Specialty gold foil die cuts. 
Enough adhesive to finish the project.
Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path

Comments

  1. Love your card Jan, the water coloured tree is spectacular x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!