• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - The Card's in the Mail

 


Original card design by Tarabeth Stamps.

Welcome to the Global Stamping Friends December Blog Hop!

This month's theme is The Card's Are In The MAIL. The card I am sharing today (cased from a Pinterest photo) is being sent to some family and a few very close friends. when I saw the Above It All Bundle I knew this was going to be one of my Christmas cards for this year. Many of my friends and our family were avid skiers. In fact that is one of the reasons I agreed to the corporate move that brought us to Colorado so long ago. This will be a wonderful reminder of those many happy Ski Vacations we all took. 

This bundle is so fantastically versatile. You can create scenes with just stamps or just the dies. I have used both stamps (the trees & sentiments) and dies (the gondola). Because I am making roughly a dozen of these cards I am also using my stamparatus.


I started with the Pretty Peacock trees. After I had stamped the trees on the first card front I used it to start the other card front stamping. Once I have stamped these trees I will stamp more trees with Lost Lagoon (1st & 2nd generation). When all of the trees are stamped I will emboss the card fronts with the Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder (Decembers FREE gift from me for a $50 Purchase in my Online Store). The gondola is die cut from Smoky Slate Cardstock. The gondola trim & the hardware is die cut from Silver Foil Specialty Pack (retired). By the way, the Above It All Bundle will be retiring soon. The sentiment is stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink on Basic White Cardstock. The sentiment mat is die cut from the Snowflake Magic Specialty Designer Series Paper (SDSP) with the Perennial Postage Dies. I matted the finished card front with Basic White Cardstock and this was popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals on a Pretty Peacock card base. I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the finished card.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!



Product List


Send a wish to all your loved ones with the December Paper Pumpkin Kit!
It comes with nine card fronts, three each of three designs, and nine coordinating envelopes. 
It has paper pieces detailed with gold foil, embellishments, an all-occasion stamp set, and an acetate box
where you can store your finished cards! You can gift the kit itself or the finished product in the acetate box; 
either way, it's the perfect last minute gift for any occasion. 

ABOUT THE KIT

Kit Name: All the Best 

This kit includes:

9 cards; 3 each of 3 designs.
9 coordinating envelopes. 
1 Acetate box to fit cards and envelopes from the kit.
1 Pebbled Path Stampin’ Spot.
1 photopolymer stamp set. 
Embellishments.
Specialty gold foil die cuts. 
Enough adhesive to finish the project.
Finished card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Crushed Curry, gold foil, Old Olive, Pebbled Path

Comments

  1. Very pretty card! I love the colors, and the snowflake folder embossing in the background looks almost shimmery to me. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning card design. Love this color combination and all the wonderful detail. You have showcased this bundle beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!