• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC510


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

Our challenge for this week is a Horizontal Sketch, PCC510. I finally had time to play with the  Taco Fiesta Stamp Set. This set is so darned cute. If you don't have it now you might want to order it very soon. I believe it will retire with the Jan - Apr 2023 Mini Catalog. The adorable images, which have been colored with my Stampin' Blends, look great on the Day At The Farm Designer Series Paper (retired DSP). Yes, I did use my Scan n Cut to cut out the images (this set did not come with dies) after I stamped them with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Basic White Thick Cardstock. The card base is Granny Apple Green Cardstock. The DSP card front is matted on Poppy Parade Cardstock. I used the Zig Zag Stitched Border Die from the Basic Borders Dies to cut the design layer that holds all of the cute images and the sentiment label. the sentiment has been heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder on Poppy Parade Cardstock and has been die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies.

I hope you liked my take on this weeks sketch. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.We can't wait to see what you will create.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List 



GET A FREE BOX ORGANIZER WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO APRIL’S KIT! 

The All the Little Things Paper Pumpkin kit is special for many reasons, but when you subscribe to this month’s kit, you’ll get a FREE box organizer! The organizer can be customized to different sizes of compartments, depending on what you want to store. It’s a great way to keep track of products from past kits. Subscribe today to get the April kit and the free box organizer! 

 

FIND SENTIMENTS FILLED WITH OPTIMISM AND HOPE! 

The April Paper Pumpkin kit focuses on optimism and renewal. The sentiments in the kit were designed to focus on just that! The included photopolymer stamp set has four sentiments that celebrate the simple things and encourage growth and healing. It’s a great set to have on hand that can be used for multiple occasions.

This kit includes:

  • 9 cards, 3 each of 3 designs, and 9 coordinating envelopes. 
  • 1 photopolymer stamp set with celebratory sentiments.
  • 1 Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Spot.
  • Precut cherry blossom paper pieces with iridescent foil. 
  • Unique embellishments and twine.
  • Adhesives to complete the projects. 
  • Final card size: 5-1/2” x 4-1/4” (14 x 10.8 cm). 
  • Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green, Petal Pink, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce.
  • FREE box organizer