• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC507

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a theme challenge to play with, Hello Spring! I have been dying to play with the
Nested Friends Bundle. So I thought this set would be  for a spring theme. I stamped the nest, branch & bird with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink so that I could color the images with my Stampin' Blends Markers. I colored the nest with Crumb Cake Light as well as the bird & branch. I used the Crumb Cake Dark in the areas that needed shading. Te face and chest of the bird were colored with the Balmy Blue combo. I lightened the birds face with a Color Lifter. The leaves were colored with the Mint Macron Combo. I took a scrap piece of the Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper and dabbed Balmy Blue Ink on with a Water Painter. I used the dotty stamp with Soft Suede Ink. Then die cut the eggs and adhered them to the nest.  The Stitched Scalloped Rectangle has been embossed with a NEW Basics 3D Embossing Folder (this one looks like a crosshatch). The card front is from the Dandy Designs Designer Series Paper (DSP). This was a Sale-A-Bration product that was FREE with a $100 Purchase. I have also used this DSP on the inside layer and the envelope flap. 

I hope you liked my take on this weeks theme. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks theme and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will create.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 



ABOUT THE KIT

Name: Ten Years of Growth

This kit includes:

  • All the supplies you need to create 9 cards: 3 each of 3 designs; and coordinating envelopes. 
  • An all-occasion stamp set to recognize the people in your life who help you grow with greetings and beautiful botanical images.
  • 1 Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Spot 
  • Paper pieces and embellishments with digitally-painted designs and images.
  • Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
  • 1 FREE additional stamp set, which includes a plant and pot builder to make plant-astic projects!

Completed card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8  cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Shaded Spruce, Garden Green, Coastal Cabana, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake