• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC501


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a Vertical Sketch Challenge, PCC501, for you to play with. Terri Walker provided this sketch and I just love how this project came out using her sketch. In case you haven't  figured it out yet, I love flowers. I love the flowers in my garden and I love stamping flowers too. 

This is the second project I have used products from the Regency Park Suite Collection. The 1st one was a
fun fold gift card holder. This time I have combined the Petal Park Bundle flowers with the Sentimental Park Stamp Set sentiment (on the inside layer) and the Something Fancy Bundle (the Thank You sentiment). The Petal Park Stamp Set is a Two-Step stamp set. This means you have 2 stamps to complete an image.I started with the flowers. The 1st stamp I used is the detail stamp (in this case an outline stamp). I stamped this with Night of Navy Ink. The 2nd stamp is a filler stamp and I used Balmy Blue Ink for this one. The leaves were stamped with Mint Macron ink, I stamped off once using the filler stamp to create a lighter color for the inside of the leaves. The detail stamp was full strength. I find it is easier to do the darker outline 1st. The sentiments were stamped with Night of Navy ink. The card base is Basic White Thick Cardstock. The card front and smaller rectangle are from the Regency Park 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP). These have all been matted with Balmy Blue Cardstock. 

I hope you liked my take on this weeks sketch. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.We can't wait to see what you will create.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List