• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Inspiration Challenge - PCC503

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have an Inspiration Challenge, PCC503, for you to play with. Love Is In The Air! I chose
the Adorable Owls, a Sale-A-Bration FREE stamp set (free with a $50 purchase), for this weeks challenge. The sentiment reminds me of the sweet little sayings found in the Valentine's Day cards my mother bought me to take to school when I was a child. So I paired the stamp set with the Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper (DSP) and the Country Bouquet Stamp Set. The card sketch is one of Angie Juda's designs that I cased. I think it turned out so cute. Thank you Angie! And thank you Terri for the inspiration. 

I hope you liked my take on this weeks challenge. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks inspiration and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will create.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,

 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!






Make cloudy days a little brighter with the Sunshine & Smiles Paper Pumpkin Kit! This kit includes nine sweet and sunny cards—three each of three designs. If someone you know is weathering a storm, this kit is just what you’ll need to create cards that are sure to brighten their day!

AND for the first time ever, we’ve got a coordinating die add-on! (Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine sold separately). Keep reading to learn more!

ABOUT THE KIT

Name: Sunshine & Smiles

This kit includes:

  • Everything you need to create 9 radiant cards—3 each of 3 designs—and 9 coordinating envelopes. 
  • A sweet springtime photopolymer stamp set. 
  • A Mango Melody Stampin’ Spot
  • A fun peek-through window scene on each card! 
  • Cute precut critters and labels, fun raindrop embellishments, and more!  

Finished card size: 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" (14 x 10.8 cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Cajun Craze, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Old Olive, Shaded Spruce

Don’t forget! This kit perfectly coordinates with the Rain or Shine Suite Collection (item number: 160556).

ADD-ON

Sunshine & Smiles Dies (Available for purchase starting 11 January, while supplies last)

Item number: 162486

$6.00 USD / $8.25 CAD

This add-on includes:

  • One coordinating frog-shaped die: 1-1/8" x 7/8" (2.9 x 2.2 cm)
  • One coordinating flower bouquet die: 1-1/8" x 7/8" (2.9 x 2.2 cm)

Note: Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine sold separately.