• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - #PCC500


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This weeks challenge is a special one, It is #PCC500! 500 weekly challenges! Now I have not been around
for that long, but I have certainly been happy with the contributions I have made. Hopefully I have given you lots of Stampin' Up! inspiration. I hope you will take some time to play with this weeks horizontal sketch.

Now I won't have a products list to share with you today. Thats because the Fragrant Flowers Bundle & the Favored Flowers Designer Series Paper (DSP) are new products that will be available starting tomorrow, January 5th in the new Jan-Apr 2023 Mini Catalog. The Jan 5th-Feb 28th 2023 Sale-A-Bration Brochure will also be available tomorrow.

My card base is Fresh Freesia Cardstock. The card front is from the Favored Flowers DSP. As are the Stitched Rectangles horizontal strip and the Stylish Shapes stitched circle. The stitched horizontal rectangle and the stitched circle are also matted with Fresh Freesia Cardstock. The Stitched Rectangle sentiment label is Basic White Cardstock. I stamped the "friend" with Blackberry Bliss Ink on a scrap of Fresh Freesia using the Fragrant Flowers Stamp Set. I uses the Fragrant flowers Dies to die cut the stamped sentiment and the small flowers are die cut from the Favored Flowers DSP (one of my favorite things about Stampin' Up! products, is the ability to die cut from DSP products). The die cut Thanks is from the Amazing Thanks Dies. I added a Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon bow and a few Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins as final touches.

I hope you liked my take on this weeks sketch. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.We can't wait to see what you will create.


 


Seal your love this season with the Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit represents the tradition of locking a padlock on a bridge to symbolize unbreakable love. It comes with everything you need to make 9 darling love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. So, no matter who your dance partner or dinner date is, you can make something heartfelt for them this season.  

Plus, this month there is a special add-on! The add-on is a heart-shaped treat box. These Heart Boxes are easy to put together and will take your crafting even further. Add-ons are live during the subscription period, but are only available while supplies. Act quick, and don’t miss out on these Heart Boxes filled with love!