• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC499


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a vertical Sketch challenge, #PCC499,  for you to play with. I have been spending
some time playing with the new Country Floral Lane Suite Collection. This collection includes the Country Bouquet Bundle (the Country Bouquet Stamp Set + the Country Bouquet Punch), the Real Red & Burlap Ribbon Combo Pack, the Pastel Adhesive-backed Sequins, The Country Gingham 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP) & the Country Floral Lane 12" x 12" DSP. It is so nice, when you love all of the products in a suite collection, to have one order number for the entire suite. 

When I saw this sketch I knew that the Two-Step heart stamps would be about the same size as the heart pictured in this sketch. So I followed the sketch as is. My card front from the gorgeous County Gingham DSP, I embossed a piece of Basic White Cardstock with the New Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder. Then I die cut the embossed piece with the 3" x 4 3/8" Stitched Rectangles Dies ( I shortened this to about 4 1/8"). I matted the embossed stitched layer onto a some Sweet Sorbet Cardstock. I popped up the assembled embossed stitched layers on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. The large heart has been stamped 1st with Mint Macron Ink using my Stamparatus. Then I stamped the second stamp with Sweet Sorbet Ink. This stamp was easy to line up on the Stamparatus. Using a Sponge Dauber and Sweet Sorbet Ink I sponged the edges of the heart. I added Stampin' Dimensionals to the back of the heart. The Mint Macron stitched fishtailed banner & the sentiment banner have been die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies. I adhered the Mint Macron banner to the embossed  layer with Liquid Glue. Then I added the Heart with the Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment with Sweet Sorbet Ink on the little Basic white stitched banner. This has been matted onto a little Sweet Sorbet Cardstock rectangle. and finally I finished the card front with a few Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels. I adhered the completed card front to the Basic White Thick Cardstock card base with Liquid Glue.

I hope you liked my take on this weeks sketch. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge BlogWe can't wait to see what you will create.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I want to wish you a Happy New Year and I hope you have been able to get some crafting time in over the holidays. 




Seal your love this season with the Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit represents the tradition of locking a padlock on a bridge to symbolize unbreakable love. It comes with everything you need to make 9 darling love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. So, no matter who your dance partner or dinner date is, you can make something heartfelt for them this season.  

Plus, this month there is a special add-on! The add-on is a heart-shaped treat box. These Heart Boxes are easy to put together and will take your crafting even further. Add-ons are live during the subscription period, but are only available while supplies. Act quick, and don’t miss out on these Heart Boxes filled with love!