• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC497

-Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we are Casing the Design Team. CASing means to Copy And Share Everything. I have chosen
to case a Fun Fold Terri Walker made (click on Terri's name to see her blog post). This is  new Fun Fold for me, so I really enjoyed making this. I made mine a gift card holder. I used the Sentimental Park Bundle (available the 5th of January) which is part of the Regency Park Suite Collection. The Sentimental Park Bundle has some great sentiments a well as some very fun dies to play with. For the sentiment label on the card front I have die cut the label twice, one using the Regency Park Designer Series Paper (DSP) and one using Basic White Cardstock. I fussy cut around the flowers on the Basic White label an adhered them to the DSP label. Then to add a little more dimension I die cut the some  more of the little flowers available in the Sentimental Park Dies and adhered them to the label. The sentiment has been heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I also did some emboss resist on the card front. I heat embossed the detail flower stamp a few times on the Basic white card front and used a blending brush with Balmy Blue Ink in the flower areas only. Then took a paper towel to the embossed flowers, rubbing gently to remove the ink from the embossed image. I did create a rectangle template of this label so that I could use my Stamparatus to stamp my sentiment. The card front is matted onto a Mango Melody mat. The card base and the Fun Fold base are Balmy Blue Cardstock. I also used the Regency Park DSP on the card base.
The next panel of this fun fold holds the birthday sentiment. I die cut the sentiment and a mat with another one of the Sentimental Park Dies. The final panel of this Fun Fold is the gift card holder. I used the Regency Park DSP for this layer also adhering it with some Tear & Tape Adhesive. I added a couple of the Adhesive Backed Milky Dots to the larger flowers on the card front.

I hope you liked my take on Terri's Fun Fold. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. You can case one of the designers and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will create.




I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. I'm sorry, most of these products won't be available until the 5th of January.

Thanks for Looking!




Seal your love this season with the Key to My Heart Paper Pumpkin Kit! This month’s kit represents the tradition of locking a padlock on a bridge to symbolize unbreakable love. It comes with everything you need to make 9 darling love-themed cards—3 each of 3 designs. So, no matter who your dance partner or dinner date is, you can make something heartfelt for them this season.  

Plus, this month there is a special add-on! The add-on is a heart-shaped treat box. These Heart Boxes are easy to put together and will take your crafting even further. Add-ons are live during the subscription period, but are only available while supplies. Act quick, and don’t miss out on these Heart Boxes filled with love!