• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Color Challenge - PCC492

 



Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a color challenge for you to play with. Our choices were Real Red, Old Olive, Mossy
Meadow, Soft Succulent & Cherry Cobbler. My choices were Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive & Mossy Meadow. I have used the Trimming The Tree Bundle (the dies were a limited time offer while supplies lasted). I am so happy I was able to purchase the dies. They really made a difference in how this card would have looked without them. I started this project by stamping the tree with Old Olive Ink. I used Mossy Meadow for the 2nd stamp on the tree & the pot. The ornaments were stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink. I die cut the tree, pot, ornaments, star and bows with the Tree Trimmings Dies. I used the Adhesive Sheets on some Gold Foil Paper to die cut the star and the tiny bows. I embossed a sheet of Basic White Cardstock with the Snowflakes Wintry 3D Embossing Folder and then die cut it with the Scalloped Contours Dies. I adhered this to a Cherry Cobbler mat. The card front is from the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper (DSP). This was matted to a Basic White layer. The card Base is also Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. The sentiment was stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink on a strip of Basic White Cardstock. I die cut the sentiment and the sentiment mat with the Tree Trimmings Dies. The embossed scalloped layers were popped up on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.I also popped up the tree and the pot onto the scalloped layer. I adhered the sentiment to the mat and then adhered that to the card front using Dimensionals on the right side and a Glue Dot on the left. I adhered my ornaments to the tree with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.  Then added the bows and the star. I added Red Adhesive Backed Pearls  as well. 

I hope you liked my take on this weeks color challenge. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks color challenge and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will create.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 




ABOUT THE KIT

Name: From the North Pole

This kit includes:

  • This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 12 tags—4 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut paper pieces, twine, adhesive, and more!
  • Includes a Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin’ Spot!
  • You’ll love decorating your gift tags with snowflake and banner die-cut pieces on our Mint Macaron glitter specialty paper (a Paper Pumpkin exclusive).
  • Create festive gift tags for all your packaging needs this holiday season with classic Christmas colors and designs.

Finished gift tag size: 2" x 3" (5.1 x 7.6 cm)

Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Shaded Spruce, Sweet Sorbet

Comments

  1. Your card is so beautiful! I love that stamp set and the dies! It is so nice to see someone use that bundle! It is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!💕 I was really pleased with the way it came out. That tree is gorgeous.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!