• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog - PCC493

Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a sketch for you to play with. I have had the new Framed Florets Bundle for a while
now but have been wrapped  up in Christmas projects for 2 back to back Christmas Card Workshops. So this is my 1st time playing with this. I decided to use a sentiment from the Decorated With Happiness Stamp set and the poinsettia & holly leaves from the Merriest Moments Bundle to create another Christmas Card. I colored the berries in the Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper with Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blends to match the poinsettia that I had stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink. The holly leaves were stamped with Soft Succulent Ink and I colored the small leaf sprig with Soft Succulent Stampin' blends. I added a few Gold Adhesive-Backed Swirls to finish this project.

I hope you liked my take on this weeks sketch. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.We can't wait to see what you will create.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 




Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time. This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. It also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate! 

Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes add-on. You get 20 cards (5 each of 4 designs) and 20 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait!