• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC494


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

On December1st one of my favorite holiday bundles will retire, The Merriest Moments Bundle. With the
contemporary Poinsettias and leaf sprigs, the wonderful hybrid Merriest Frames Dies, especially the embossing folder and the dies that cut it out too. What's not to love??  So, when I was considering our sketch for this week, I thought this would be a fond farewell to one of my favorite bundles. 

The larger Poinsettias were stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink. The sentiment is also stamped with Cherry Cobbler. The tiny Poinsettias were die cut from the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper (DSP). All of the Poinsettias are die cut with the Merriest Frames Dies. The sentiment and it's mat was die cut with the Pretty PillowBox Die. The Stitched Rectangle was embossed with the Pine Branch Wintry 3D Embossing Folder. The card front is also from the Boughs of Holly DSP. My card base is Basic White Thick Cardstock. I added a few retired Gilded Gems to the flower centers and the card front.

I hope you liked my take on this weeks sketch. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge BlogWe can't wait to see what you will create.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 

Gilded Gems
[152478]
Retired



ABOUT THE KIT

Name: Good Things Come in Small Packages

This kit includes:

  • Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
  • 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
  • Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
  • Enough adhesive for each project!

Finished box size: 3-5/8" x 2-1/2" x 1/2" (9.2 x 6.4 x 1.3 cm)



Comments

  1. Hi Jan, I like your Christmas card, are there any dimensions for it please? Cheers and Thankyou, Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basic White embossed Layer - 2 1/2" x 5 1/2", Boughs of Holly DSP card front - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", card base Basic White Thick - 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2".

      Delete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!