• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC495


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

We have a Theme Challenge for you this week, Goodbye Autumn. I used quite a few stamp sets in this
project, sorry. I started with the Hello Harvest Stamp Set. I love the oak leaf stamp in this set and hadn't used it in any of the other projects. I took my E Block and a Kirkland Baby Wipe folded in half twice, placed it on my block and added drops of Re Inkers (Cajun Craze, Old Olive & Crushed Curry) all over the wet wipe. Then I spritzed it with a little water and began stamping on a 3" x 6" piece of Basic White Cardstock. I love the way the stamp picked up the texture of the baby wipe as well as the colors I chose. The Cottage Wreaths Stamp Set has a mini oak leaves stamp that I used with Crushed Curry Ink  as a filler stamp. I trimmed the 3" x 6" piece down to 2 7/16" x 5 7/16". Matted it onto Cajun Craze Cardstock (2 9/16" x 5 9/16"). My card front is from the Rustic Harvest DSP ( a 3" x 6" Stitched Rectangles die cut). The sentiment is from the Fond of Autumn Stamp Set that I heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and die cut with the Stylish Shapes Dies. I added some Simply Elegant Gold Trim tied in a bow and some of the Amber Gems.

Mini Slimline Card - 3 1/4" x 6 1/4" - 
card base - 6 1/4" x 6 1/2" score @ 3 1/4" on 6 1/2” side
card front - 3" x 6"
card front mat - 3 1/8" x 6 1/8"
inside layer - 3" x 6"

Envelope - 3 1/2" x 6 1/2" - 

envelope - 8" x 8 1/2" score the short side @ 2"& 5 1/2", Score the long side at 1" & 7 1/2"

liner - 5 1/8" x 6"

I hope you liked my take on this weeks theme. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks theme and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will create. 

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 
Cajun Craze Craft Stampin' Ink Refill
Cajun Craze Craft Stampin' Ink Refill
[121603]



ABOUT THE KIT

Name: Good Things Come in Small Packages

This kit includes:

  • Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
  • Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
  • 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
  • Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
  • Enough adhesive for each project!

Finished box size: 3-5/8" x 2-1/2" x 1/2" (9.2 x 6.4 x 1.3 cm)