• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop - Fun Folds


Welcome to this months Stamping INKspirations Bog Hop!

This months theme is Fun Folds.  We have a new annual catalog which will be available on May 3rd. But as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, I have access to a pre-order this month. You probably know by now that I love flowers, the kind that grow and the kind I can stamp or color. The Hues of Happiness Suite Collection was 1st on my pre-order wish list. What I didn't know until I started working with this amazing collection is that the Blossoming Happiness Dies will die cut some of the images in the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper (DSP). So, I decided my Fun Fold was going to be a Gift Card Holder, and that I was going to use some of the flowers die cut from the DSP.


I can't spend too much time on this post. Our internet is down and I am using my mobile hot spot to get this post up. But I wanted to get the photos in at least. There are a total of 4 sheets of DSP that you can die cut flowers and leaf clusters from. I spent a few hours yesterday die cutting 1 sheet. I also diet cut Basic White cardstock mats for the flowers and leaf clusters. I chose the Coastal Cabana, Fresh Freesia & Gorgeous Grape flowers for this gift card holder. I really love how this turned out.


Here is a look at the inside.

Now I have to send you on your way. I'm sure Kimberley will have a great Fun Fold to share with you. I know I can't wait to see all of the inspiration I will see on this hop.





 

Comments

  1. Love these new papers and stamps. Thanks for sharing them today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great gift card holder. The new DSP looks lush. My papers are on their way - can't wait to start cutting them out and creating with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This collection is so joyful isn't it? She smells of summer and moments with friends. I love this range too ^^. Congratulations for this pretty card and I hope that your internet problem will be resolved quickly! xX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Jan, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!