• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC466


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a theme challenge for you to play with. This week we want you to create a mosaic. I admit to being a little stumped with this one. But doing a quick search on Pinterest yielded just what I wanted. You can see Kylie's Mosaic cards HERE. and she has a video you can watch too. 

I started with the Hand - Penned Designer Series Paper (DSP). I cut 1" strips from this DSP scraps and
then cut the strips every which away. I added an Adhesive Sheet to a 3 3/4" x 5" piece of Basic White Cardstock. Then laid out all of my pieces. Trimmed the sides & heat embossed it with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. This made it look like grout. The finished mosaic piece is matted on Highland Heather Cardstock. The card Base is Basic White Thick Cardstock. My sentiments come from a new bundle called Sending Smiles. It also has some Build a Flower elements you can stamp and die cut too. Today I just used the beautiful shadow backed Sending die cut and the Happy Birthday sentiment. I am a big fan of this sentiment style. I finished with some White 1/4" Crinkles Seam Binding Ribbon & a few Iridescent Basic Rhinestones.

I hope you liked my take on this weeks theme. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks theme and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List