• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC465

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!
This week we have a sketch, PCC465, for you to play with. 

Last Saturday I attended Stampin' Up!s On Tour event. As a demonstrator I have access to these events. I
received one of the new stamp sets that will be available for purchase starting May 3rd. The new 2022-2023 Catalog was introduced at this event as well. I was also able to purchase a few of the new products. But more about that later. The stamp set I received is Uniquely Artistic. It is a floral Two-Step image set. While the stamped images will have a loose watercolor feel to them using the Two-Step technique, I decided to use my Stampin' Blends to color the images. I also used a layering technique for this sketch. I don't remember the name of this technique. So if you remember it's name, please share it with me in the comments below. 

I stamped the leaf branches on the card front with Mint Macaron Ink. I used the Clear Wink Of Stella Brush to add some sparkle, and then embossed the card front with the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder (retiring). Next, I die cut a rectangle from the card front with the Nature's Thoughts Dies. Then I die cut a square from the Nature's Thoughts (retiring) die cut. Each of the die cuts were matted with Misty Moonlight Cardstock (retiring). The card base is also Misty Moonlight. I stamped the flower and double leaf with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. and colored these images with my Stampin' Blends. I fussy cut these images and popped them up on the square with Stampin' Dimensionals. The sentiment is from the Art Gallery Stamp Set. I finished with a few a few Brushed Brass Butterflies.

I hope you liked my take on this weeks sketch. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List