• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC467

 

Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have a sketch, PCC467, for you to play with. I totally love how this card came out.
Sometimes a sketch can really jump start your creativity. I have used a mix of retiring products and new products in this project. The card base is Basic White Thick Cardstock. My card front is Night of Navy Cardstock  that I embossed with the Gingham Embossing Folder. I also die cut the card front with the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I scraped my White Craft Ink pad over the surface of the die cut before I matted the card front on So Saffron Cardstock. I die cut a Basic White doily using one of the smaller Encircled in Beauty Dies (Retiring). I popped the doily up on the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. I used one of the Tea Cup Dies (New) to die cut  a tea cup from the Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper (DSP). This is also a new product. The leaves in the tea cup are also die cut from this DSP. The little tag, From the Meadow Dies has been stamped with Starry Sky Ink (New 2022-2024 In Color). The sentiments on the tag and on the inside layer are from the Cup Of Tea Stamp Set (New).The striped strip is from the Sun Prints DSP (New). The Parakeet Party 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon is also a new product. I added some new Glossy Dots to the finished card. 

I hope you liked my take on this weeks sketch. 

You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. 

Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the 

Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


I won't have product links for the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog until May 3rd


Product List 

Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
Whisper White Craft Stampin' Pad
[101731]