• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Third Thursdays Blog Hop: Halloween & Autumn Hues


 Welcome to the 3rd Thursdays blog Hop!

Octobers theme is Halloween & Autumn Hues. I think I have covered both of these with my project choices. I chose the Plaid Tidings 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper (DSP) for the beautiful Fall hues available in this DSP pack. The 1st color that I thought might make a great Card Base was Pretty Peacock. Yes, this is another Gift Card holder. LOL, I love creating them. I also love the Have A Hoot Bundle. It was my 1st choice in the Aug-Dec Mini Catalog. So here are my Halloween projects.


Along with the Gift Card Holder I made a Coffee & Cookie Treat box and a Hand Sanitizer Gift. Can you see the picture in the background? The cute little pirate on the left is my Grandson. I think it was Kindergarten. So long ago, he is 32 now. 


The inside of the Gift Card holder. I wish they had included a To & From in the adorable font they used in this stamp set. But I used the one that came in the Banner Year stamp set since I was using the Little Treat Box Dies.


A closer look at this cute little owl.


I think the little Owl was  Saying Boo, Boo, instead of Hoot, Hoot. So much fun!


A look inside the Treat Box. I made the box to fit a Dark Chocolate Milano cookie pack and some Starbucks Via Coffee.


My last project was a Pretty Peacock Little Treat Box. I embossed the cardstock 1st with the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder before I used the Little Treat Box Die on it. I increased the width of the box a little to better fit my Bath & Body Works PocketBac Hand Sanitizer.

I hope you have enjoyed my Halloween & Autumn Hues projects.


Jan Musselman - You are here


You can order the products I have used by clicking on the links found below.

Product List 
Paper Trimmer
$25.00







Comments

  1. Wonderful Trio of projects. Love all the detail and little embellishments that make this WOW projects. Always terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love your gift card holders already, but your other projects are spooky cute! I just love those plaid papers with the owls, too! Thanks so much for sharing 😽

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan, this is such an awesome trio of stamping projects and I just love the fun color combo. I don't have the owls yet but thanks to you, I think that's going to change very soon. PS: I'm totally craving some of those yummy cookies right now, too. Thanks for the awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love these, Pretty Peacock is such a fabulous colour and the papers make it pop..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the projects and the color scheme that you chose to focus on... so rich and perfect for fall! Love the stenciling that you did on the envelope flap. Thanks for the inspiration as always! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!