• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC398


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

Challenge PCC398 is a horizontal sketch. I am using the Stampin' Up! Tree Angle stamp set as well as the

coordinating Stitched Triangle Dies. the 'Tis The Season 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper was used as my Card Front and the Envelope Flap Cover. I do love my Envelope Dies. The stitched rectangle Is Red Foil that I die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I stamped the Tree with Shaded Spruce Ink, I die cut the Tree and the Tree Trunk is stamped with Cinnamon Cider Ink, which I fussy cut with my Paper snips. The little Ornaments were stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink, Punched them out with a 1" Circle Punch and the Green Foil Mat has been die cut with the Tasteful Labels Dies. The Sentiments were stamped with Cherry Cobbler Ink, on the Card Front Sentiment Label and on the Inside Layer. 

You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Create a card and post it over on the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. I hope you liked my take on this weeks sketch. 


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!



Product List 

1" (2.5 Cm) Circle Punch
1" (2.5 Cm) Circle Punch
[119868]