• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge #PCC396


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This weeks challenge is Vertical Sketch Challenge #PCC396. Rather than looking for a Stitched Shapes Circle to start my card with, I saw the Cherish The Season stamp set sitting within range of my reach.
One of the things I dearly love about Paper Crafting & being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that I get to create Christmas crafts from August - December. Now, I'm not sure that you can tell by this photo but the really sweet Christmas Bell die cut is Red Foil. What looks like an embossed trim on the bell will actually cut out if you want them to. I wanted mine to stay in place. This is the largest die cut bell in the bundle. The Designer Series Paper I used for the rectangle layers behind the Christmas Bell is from the 'Tis The Season 6" x 6" Paper Pack. These layers are adhered to a Real Red Card Front that has been embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. The Card Base is Whisper White Thick Cardstock. The Envelope Flap is die cut using the Envelope Dies on the 'Tis The Season DSP. The sentiments are from the A merry Hello Host stamp set.

You too can participate in this week's challenge. Just click on the sketch image to be taken to the current Paper Craft Crew Challenge.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 

Paper Trimmer
$25.00

Comments

  1. This is darling!!! I love the plaid paper and that bell die cut is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!