• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC399

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

Our challenge, PCC399, this week is a Vertical Sketch Challenge. I used the Peace & Joy Bundle for this Sketch. This is a rather loose interpretation of our sketch. I placed my die cuts in Triangle shape going down my Card Front. But I like the way it turned out. My color palette was taken from Marine Wiplier's post. She is one of Stampin' Up!s Artisan Designers. 

I started this project with some Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. Using my Water painter and some Soft Sea
Foam ink I added a light background for my die cuts. I also dry brushed some Champagne Glimmer Paint
over the top of my watercolored area. Peace & the Holly Leaves were stamped with Just Jade Ink. Joy was stamped with Mint Macaron Ink and the Label Sentiments were stamped with Shaded Spruce Ink. The Word background were die cut from Cinnamon Cider Cardstock. The Card Front Mat is Mint Macaron Cardstock and the Card Base is Just Jade Cardstock. 

You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge.
Thanks for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator! 
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!



Product List 





Paper Pumpkin Subscription