• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop - March 2020 - Easter



Welcome to the March 2020 Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is Easter. Well with the adorable little animals in the Welcome Easter stamp set I decided I would do a Pinterest search and see if I could find a paper craft easter basket. I also wanted to use the Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder. So the basket I chose is an oldie but a goodie. It has been done many times in many ways.


I used Balmy Blue Cardstock for the basket,  handle &1 3/4" Circle. So Saffron Cardstock for the Starburst Circle. Mint Macaron Cardstock for the Grass & the Flower Stem. The Flower is from the Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper. The Rabbit is Whisper white Cardstock stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored with a Petal Pink Light Stampin' Blend Marker. I used 3 different ribbons and Bakers Twine on the bow and also tied on my Easter Blessings Tag with the Twine. 

Remember this is a blog hop.....
join in the fun and click on the link below to check out all the other clever things that everyone has made this month.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter
I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List
1-3/4" (4.4 Cm) Circle Punch
1-3/4" (4.4 Cm) Circle Punch
[119850]
$18.00
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00








Comments

  1. Hi Jan! Love the Easter basket and the adorable bunny from the Welcome Easter stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your happy spring colours. I made one of these last Easter and they are so cute and perfect for little treats 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! I love the ribbon treatment you topped off your basket with! Someone will be excited to receive this!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!