• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop: Spring


Welcome to the GSF Blog Hop! Our theme for this month is Spring. Oh how I wish it was here. I live in the mountains outside of Denver in a little town called Evergreen. We got 3" of new snow last night. We won't see Spring here until May?? SIGH.

But that does not stop me from making Spring like projects. We are in the last month of Sale-A-Bration, it ends March 31, 2020. My project for this hop uses 2 items from the Sale-A- Bration Coordination Products.
I fell in love with the Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper (DSP) for it's bright Spring-Like colors and images. And of course the ability to use my punches on some of these images. I didn't use any punches on this project, but I did use the multicolored striped DSP for my Card Front Mat.



My inspiration for this card came from one of Kelly Acheson's videos. I pretty much CASED her
card. I just changed the theme a bit. The Pleased As Punch DSP looks so cute behind the Whisper White Sending Flowers die cut. This die set coordantes with the Sale-A-Bration Sending You Thoughts Cling Stamp Set (FREE with a $50 Purchase). The Sending Flowers Die set is only available for purchase ($27) during the month of March, while supplies last. The Scalloped Banner Die in this die set was the perfect size for my Sentiment from the Welcome Spring Cling stamp set.
And that Baby Chick is  just too stinkin' cute. I used my Stampin' Blends To color the Chick. You will see more of this stamp set in my next few posts. So if you haven't signed up to follow my blog now would be a good time to do that.


Now it is time to go to Barbara's Blog and see what Spring inspiration she has created for you.

Blog Hop Roll Call

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!
If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 
then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 
Thanks for Looking!

Product List
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad
[131171]
$6.50
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00






Comments

  1. That Sending Flowers die is so perfect to highlight that little chubby chickie for Easter! And the Designer Series Paper behind it really looks like a soft Spring rainbow. Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card made me smile! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I smile too, every time I see that little chick. Thank you Amanda.

      Delete
  3. Cute, CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing your card and who you got your inspiration from.
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie! Love the combination of products on your card and the lovely bright colours of the DSP are so fresh. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card with that cheeky chick, Jan. I love the bright springtime colours too. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Stunning card! Love how you used all the products together :-) It's calling "SPRING is HERE!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply adorable card design. I love the rainbow background inside the die cut floral circle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!