• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop - New Holiday Products

Welcome to the GSF Blog Hop!

The new Sep-Dec 2024 Mini Catalog went live a couple of days ago (Sep 4th, 2024). So we are sharing New Holiday Products. Today I have an adorable More Than Autumn card to share with you. Autumn is fast approaching here in Evergreen, Co. I had to turn on the heat this morning when I got up. Sigh! Summers can be so short when you live in the mountains, or so it seems to me today. Pumpkin Spice Season is here. I picked up Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream at the store the other day.

The More Then Autumn Bundle includes the More Than Autumn Stamp Set & the More Than Autumn Dies. I have paired this bundle with the A Little Latte Designer Series Paper. The perfect pair, don't you think? I will admit to fussy cutting the balloon backgrounds on the die cut words on this card. Not my favorite thin to do. I do wish Stampin' Up! would embrace this kind of die more. The Basic White background on the Pecan Pie die cut words just makes this card special. The darling cold cup for the pumpkin spice latte & the cute little pumpkin spice doughnut are so so cute.

You can order these products in my store by clicking on the links below. I know you will enjoy them as much as I did. Now I will send you on to your next blog hop stop.
 Have a creative day!



Product List


Comments

  1. I love this cute card, and the coordination with the patterned paper! I didn't place my preorder until just last week...my bundle should be arriving today! Thanks for sharing :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!