• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop - Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge

Welcome to the Stamping INKspirations Blog Hop!

This month's theme is a Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge. This kind of challenge can be so much fun. But a challenge it certainly was. My choice of directions wrinkled my brow a bit. But I think I pulled it off. 

I chose the center vertical column, Clear, Fun Fold & Neutral. For the clear, I die cut a piece of Fluid Watercolor Paper that I had watercolored with Mossy Meadow Ink using the cauldron overflow die (Potions & Spells Dies). Then using the same die I die cut the overflow and the potion jars ingredients from Clear Window Sheet Acetate. The Fun Fold is a vertical Faux Step Card. And of course the Neutral is the ink colors I chose from the Stampin' Up! Neutrals Collection of colors. I also watercolored the books with Mossy Meadow & Blackberry Bliss inks. I stamped all of the Bubbles on Fluid Watercolor Paper with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (all of the stamped images were stamped with Tuxedo Black Ink). To color the Bubbles I used a Wink of Stella Brush dipped into Mossy Meadow Ink. The crow and the cat have been colored with Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends Markers. The Black & White Striped Designer Series Paper comes from the new Halloween  Scrapbooking Workshop Kit. The card base is Basic Black Cardstock & the caldron is a Basic Gray Cardstock  die cut.

I hope you like my take on this month's theme. Now it is time to go on to Angie's blog to see what Tic-Tac-Toe Path she has chosen.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Click on the image above to start your new Paper Pumpkin subscription & save 40% off your 1st month. Offer ends October 10th.






Comments

  1. And I thought you chose A-B-C | Fun-Fold | Shine!!! Love the column you chose and that the Neutral Color Family worked for your Halloween fun-fold. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a superb project! I love the glittery details that add a magical touch to the card, it's just perfect! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!