• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge - PCC463


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

This week we have Color Challenge - PCC463 Rainbow Colors to play with. We are to turn fun colors
into Rainbow-Like Displays. Well I went literal with my rainbows. I cased a card by Caly Person on Pinterest. I used the Rainbow of Happiness Bundle & the Basic Borders Dies to create this rainbow slimline card. I die cut rainbows in all of the Stampin' Up! Brights Color Collection. Then sat and put together 4 rainbows. I used the snow/cloud stitched die to make 3 angled cuts in my card front. I love these border dies with there double cut lines. I adhered the rainbows in a staggered  cloud line up the card. I did die cut an extra cloud line on regular paper to use as a mask. Then added more clouds with a Blending Brush and Balmy Blue Ink. All of the sentiments are from the Happy & Heartfelt Stamp Set. These were stamped with Pacific Point Ink. The card front mat is Pacific Point Cardstock and the card base is Basic White Cardstock. When I looked at the inside layer this morning I realized I could have left room for a gift card to be inserted behind that rainbow. Oh well, I will do that on the next one. this is the perfect Graduation/Promotion card. You could add a little bling for the ladies card too.

I hope you liked my take on this weeks color challenge. You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks challenge and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog.

 I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 

Comments

  1. Great cards! Do you know what bundle you are using for your next class???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle!💕 I'll be using the Artfully Layered Bundle. I loved the sentiments in this set.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!