• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Global Stamping Friends Blog Hop: Theme - Spring into Stamping


 

Welcome to the March GSF Blog Hop!

Our theme for this month is Spring into Stamping. Where I live in Colorado we are in our snowiest month of the year - March. But that doesn't stop me from anticipating when my flowers may start growing. Sigh!

So today I am sharing a floral slimline card. I just finished putting together an Artistically Inked Class In The Mail and was playing with Tami Hewlett's coloring technique for the Artistically Inked Stamps. I stamped a  few flowers using her technique, so I got to thinking  about how I could use them on another project. I pulled out the new Slim Sayings Bundle and used it to case her project's flowers. I used the Chevron die to cut some Basic White Cardstock and used that as an overlay on a sheet of Expressions In Ink Specialty Designer Series Paper. The Alcohol Ink like designs on this paper are just gorgeous.


The colors I have used in the flowers are Pale Papaya & Polished Pink. The sentiment color is Pear Pizzazz. There are some Gold Foil leaves & berry sprigs scattered in with the Expressions In Ink SDSP die cut leaves. The card base is Basic White Thick and the card front is Gold Foil. 

I am not really sure if there is an official Slimline Card size.
So I will just give you the measurements for this one.

Card Measurements:

Card Base: Basic White Thick - 7 1/2" x 8 3/4", scored @3 3/4"on the 7 1/2" side
Card Front: Gold Foil - 3 1/2" x 8 1/2"
Basic White Chevron Die Cut Overlay - 3 1/4" x 8 1/4"
Expressions In Ink SDSP - 3 1/4" x 8 1/4"
Inside Layer: Basic White - 3 1/4" x 8 1/4"

Envelope:

Basic White Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 11"
Score on the short side @ 2 1/2" & 6 1/2"
Score on the long side @ 1 1/2" & 10 1/2" 
Liner - 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"

Just another view that includes the envelope.

Well, I hope you like my Spring Themed Card. Now it is time to see what Spring inspiration waits for you on your next Blog stop. 



Jan Musselman You are here

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 






Comments

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!