• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

On Sale! Sweet As A Peach Bundle by Stampin' Up!

 Savings are in Bloom at Stampin' Up! this month!

On Sale! Sweet As A Peach Bundle at 20% Off!

"Everything is peachy when you craft with the Sweet As a Peach Stamp Set. Build your own images by stamping the peaches, flowers, and foliage individually. The images are perfect for watercoloring. Then add a sentiment that expresses your feelings: thanks, happy birthday, celebrate, and more for perfect handmade cards." Seriously, this distInktive bundle is fabulous! If you have never used a distINKtive stamp set before you will be blown away by the almost photo realistic results. Then to pump it up add an accent color to the stamp with a sponge dauber. Wow! You can see the original post for this gift set HERE. I recently created a video tutorial for the Jam Jar Box (I have made 3 different ones so far. Love these little jars. 




I also created a gift card holder to go along with the Bath Salts gift. This month you can purchase the Sweet as a Peach Bundle on sale at 20% off and the Mini Stampin' Emboss Machine is 20% off too.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Available now until March 9th, 2022



Artistically Inked Class In The Mail


On Sale Bundles that are compatible with the 
Mini Stampin' Cut Embossed Machine.