• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Sweet Conversations Class In The Mail

 


Sweet Conversations Class In The Mail

It's a new year and the new Stampin' Up! Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog goes live on January 4th. The Sweet Talk Suite Collection of products is, well just sweet. So my 1st Class in the Mail for this year includes the Sweet Conversations Bundle, The Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper, the Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the 3/8" Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon and the 1/4" White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon.


In this class you will make a total of 6 cards, 2 each of 3 designs. And 2 Treat boxes. I have had so much fun creating these projects and I know that you will too.

I cut all the the cardstock and prepare the die cuts for you. Each card kit is packaged separately so you can just pick that kit up and start crafting. You will need the stamp set to complete the cards per my examples.

I will email you the PDF tutorials for this class so you can follow along and create your projects. The PDF includes full instructions, measurements and photos so you can craft at any time and use this as a reference tool. Most of the time a high resolution photo is all that is needed to complete my projects. But if there is anything tricky or unusual you will find photos of that as well.


Kit Contents

  • 6 Card Bases, Card Fronts & Inside Layers
  • All Die Cuts, Design Layers & Embellishments 
  • 6 Envelopes
  • 12 - 6″x 6″ sheets of Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper
  • 2 1/2 yds. Real Red 3/8" Faux Linen Ribbon
  • 2 1/2 yds. White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
  • 1/2 pkg. Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels
  • PDF Tutorials & Photos
  • FREE - Stampin' Dimensionals (1/3 pkg. of both sizes)
*Please note that I reserve the right to switch products based on availability. Substituted products will be of similar value and keep the integrity of the design.

There are 4 options for purchasing this class:

Add $50 in product to this class and receive your choice of a Sale-A-Bration product.

(As an example - purchasing Option 1 will earn you 1 Level 1 Sale-A-Bration product)

Option #1 - ($80.25) This option includes the Sweet Conversations Bundle, the Dotty Hearts Embossing Folder and the Class Kit. SOLD OUT

Option #2 - ($48.00) This option includes the Sweet Conversations Stamp Set and the Class Kit. SOLD OUT

Option #3 - ($30.00) This option includes the Class Kit only.  SOLD OUT

Option #4 - ($15.00) This option is for the Tutorials only.

**If anything goes on back order I will ship it to you as soon as possible **

This is a short turn around time. I'm trying to stay ahead of the rush. All class kits and included product will be ordered and prepared together after the preorder deadline. This is a preorder only and per SU policy, I do not have product on hand ready to ship. Because of this, it can take about 2-3 weeks after the preorder deadline for me to order, cut, prepare and ship all the class kits. But I will get it to you as soon as I possibly can! ( Right now shipping from Stampin’ Up! is slower than normal due to the virus & shipping issues.) Class Kits can only be mailed within the United States.


If you live in the United States and would like to order the 

Class In The Mail Kits click on the link below.



Comments

  1. Is shipping included in above class prices???
    Happy New Year! Thanks, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, shipping is calculated by weight & Zip Code. I'm using Priority Mail. Happy New Year to you too.💕

      Delete
  2. How do I go to your blog? I love the little box and am trying to fine the dimensions and instructions for the mini slimline card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

    2. The directions for the box are in the video on this page. The mini slimline card is here ( https://iheartcards2.blogspot.com/2022/04/2022-kre8tors-blog-hop-free-for-all.html )

      Delete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!