• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Special Offer to Join in May!

 


Have you considered joining Stampin’ Up! as a demonstrator? May is the perfect time because new team members get an extra $30 in their customizable Starter Kits. From May 4 - 31, 2021, new team members can get $125 USD  $155 USD worth of products for only $99 USD, PLUS free business supplies, PLUS free shipping on your Starter Kit, PLUS a FREE past Paper Pumpkin Kit, PLUS all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up! 

In addition, you’ll get 20% off on all future orders! 

I Welcome Hobby Stampers! DO IT JUST FOR YOU!  There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit! 

PLUS, my team members receive all of my Tutorials FREE!

I would love to have you JOIN my team. Contact me for more details.