• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC423


 Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC423!

This weeks sketch is a vertical one with a wavy element. Which in my mind said use the Quite Curvy
Bundle. The dies gave me an easy way to create a wavy element, with a beautiful die cut design built in. The sentiment has a wavy feel to it and was easy to adjust the wave to more closely match the die cut. I had already stamped the 2 large floral images in the New Hand-Penned Petals stamp set with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a 1/2 sheet of Basic White cardstock. I then used the 2nd step stamps( this is a two-step stamp set) to add color to the 1st step stamped images. I love the watercolor effect that you get with this stamp set. I also stamped one more image to die cut for the focal image on this card. The Hand-Penned Suite of products will be available in the new annual catalog.

You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Just create a project using this weeks sketch and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog, PCC423. We can't wait to see what you will share with us.

I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 

Curvy Dies
[154319]
$29.00




Step up to the plate, take a swing, and knock it out of the park! With the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit, it’s your turn to go to bat for all the people who’ve gone to bat for you. This month’s timeless kit with a “throwback” theme contains enough grand slam supplies to create nine cards—and coordinating envelopes—featuring classic colors, pinwheel and pinstripe patterns, and vintage-washed paper pieces. There’s no “batter” way to root, root, root for your home team and honor the all-stars in your life!

A beloved baseball-themed kit would be incomplete without the sport’s signature, sticky snack—the official bubble gum of the MLB! A favorite in the field, the Batter Up! Paper Pumpkin Kit contains a couple sticks of the chewy staple; chew while you craft, slide a piece into a card, or save it for later.

Click on the link to watch the video - 

https://youtu.be/1N1XRlNLaJk


Comments

  1. Simply Gorgeous...love the colors, the embellishments and the lined envelope adds so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Unknown Commenters will not be allowed!