• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC427



Our challenge for this week is to create a clean and simple card. This is a hard one for me. I almost never
do what I call flat cards. But, when I do, it will most likely involve a lot of coloring. So this card was a struggle. But I am happy with how it turned out. This was the 1st time I played with the Artistically Inked Bundle. This is a distINKtive stamp set. By that I mean it is photo realistic. This is a Stampin' Up! exclusive process and I love the watercolor look these stamps can create. I have also used the new Polished Pink In Color Ink & Cardstock on my project.

Card Base: Basic White Thick
Card Front Mat: Polished Pink
Card Front: Basic White
Inside Layer: Basic White
Inside Layer Strip: Basic White
Inks: Just Jade & Polished Pink

You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. Create a project using this weeks theme and post it to the Paper Craft Crew Challenge Blog. We can't wait to see what you will share with us.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator,

 then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List 



Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin

Name Expressions In Color

Details:

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
  • Card size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2" x 5-3/4" (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
  • Coordinating colors: Bumblebee, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
  • As always, this month’s kit features an exclusive stamp set. But, this month’s kit also includes not one, but two Classic Stampin’ Spots!
  • Comes in a cute, colorful, and collectible box.
  • Coordinates with products from the Expressions in Ink Suite