• 1
    My Cards
    If you are looking for inspiration, I hope you will find some here ♡
    Read more
  • 2
    3D Projects
    Treat Holders, Pop ups & whatever I get obsessed with.
    Read more
  • 3
    My Videos
    Gift Card Holders & Treat Boxes are my favorites. Watch My Videos!
    Watch now
Welcome!
Hi, my name is Jan Musselman and I am so happy you are here today! I love sharing what I create using Stampin’ Up! Products. Here, on my blog, you will find some inspiration, tutorials and even a few videos.

You can even earn free products by purchasing your favorite Stampin’ Up! Products through me.
WANNA KNOW MORE?
Learn How

Past class in the mail projects

Latest on the blog

Paper Craft Crew Challenge PCC402

 


Welcome to this weeks Paper Craft Crew Challenge!

Our challenge, PCC402, is a Vertical Sketch Challenge. I love a good sketch that I can play with and this one certainly is a good sketch. This is the 1st play with the Snow Wonder Bundle. I quickly decided that
beautiful snowman would be just fine stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. But I did add a couple of pops of color. Real Red for the Scarf & Berries and Shaded Spruce for the Holly Leaves. How do you like  that watercolored background? I didn't do it. It comes from the beautiful Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper (DSP). My Whisper White snow bank has been embossed with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder to add a little texture to the card. I also used some of that gorgeous Red Velvet Paper for my Fish Tailed Banner and I punched the ends with the Banners Pick-A-Punch. The greeting is from the Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set, I heat embossed it onto some Basic Black Cardstock with the White Stampin' Embossing Powder. After looking at several Card Base Possibilities I chose the Real Red Card Base. I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish this card front. 

You too, can also participate in this fun weekly challenge. We would love to see what you choose to create with this great sketch. Click on the Sketch link to be taken to this weeks Challenge Page.


I Would Love To Be Your Demonstrator!

If you are In the United States and need a demonstrator, 

then you can order from me by clicking on the links provided below. 

Thanks for Looking!


Product List